The Polycat team are experienced Solidity developers; you can rest assured that we have the knowledge and expertise to deliver secure and innovative products to the DeFi space!
You can find audits via the website UI at the top
Polycat was designed to be provably secure--please feel free to verify our source code. We have removed the commonly abused migrator code and added timelocks for full transparency and security.
🚚 Migrator functions have been removed: no rugpulls here!
- The Migrator is often used by malicious developers/hackers to steal users' funds.
- This is impossible on Polycat, as the migration capability has been completely removed from our code.
- Our timelock delay started at 3 hours and was upped to 6 hours. The plan is to eventually increase it to 12 and finally 24 hours.
- Timelocks prevent any unseen and immediate changes to the Polycat smart contracts. Changes are locked for a period of time and can be monitored publicly, alerting users to any changes.
- Without timelocks, malicious parties can modify smart contracts immediately, giving no warning to the users.