Comment on page
Check out the roadmap below which outlines some of the exciting things planned for Polycat! 🙀
We've had a busy start, with loads of achievements accomplished already and new features still in the works! Please join us on Telegram for any questions or discussions about our roadmap and future plans.
Note that the Polycat roadmap is dynamic and subject to constant change.
Yield aggregator launch.
AMM (Automated Market Maker) launch. (8/8/21)
Platform Design: V2 UX Revamp.
Analytics site for AMM.
Firebird swap, Paraswap and 1inch integration.
Launch Liquidity Incentives Program.
QuickSwap Vaults upgraded.
Vault development: coding optimisations, improvements and feature enhancements. This work continues in 2022's Roadmap.
Expansion of team for scalability: Business Development and Operations roles contracted. Moderators/other staff contracted.
Expansion of multisig framework for marketing & some budgeting decisions, access to funds and improving operational process. This work continues in 2022's Roadmap.
DEX and $PAW listing requirements: meeting requirements for DEX and $PAW listing on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap: volume, capital, data, backend APIs, etc..
- CoinMarketCap $PAW listing.
- CoinGecko DEX and $PAW listings.
- Upgrading vaults: still undergoing active development currently, as we want to roll all upgrades into one public-facing event and migration point.
- Further partnerships, once vaults have been upgraded.
- Increasing governance processes to promote community-led decisions. Still inline with our original vision, the goal is to become a fully autonomous DAO.
- Expansion of multisig framework.
- Goals towards sustainability:
- Burning more $PAW to make it more deflationary, stabilising price/APR for LP providers.
- Increasing the ROI of the $FISH dividend vaults.
- Zap functionality.